zhuanghuang1108

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Hi guys, please help me with my problem. I have gtx 460 ddr5 1GB video card with 4GB ram. im a hardcore gamer and iv been wanting to play games with astonishing graphics so i decided to buy a high performance video card and to be followed on the future. but 1 thing really keeps on shitting me.

when i use the hdmi cable and connected it on my video card straight to the monitor, the graphics of the game suddenly disappoints me (it like too bright with halos on the edges and like a sharp color that is not supposed to be) and the text are like compressed and blurry. Whats wrong with my system? Oh btw, im using toshiba regza hdmi ready. its an LCD monitor that you can also put a cable for tv.

iv been trying to solve this by myself but i cant find any solution. Please guys help me quick with this im so upset i just wnt to feel the satisfaction and the cost of my rig. Thanks so much hoping for a quick response thanks!

HugoStiglitz

Distinguished
no but DVI is much higher quallity.

/agree with trying a different monitor (NOT TV)

so many people purchase large TV's expecting the quallity to be the same as a monitor

PIXELS PER INCH PEOPLE.
2 million pixels (1080P) spread out over 55" looks like crap from > 1 meter
on the same token its hard to read a 22" LCD from 3 meters +

GET A MONITOR (20-27") if ur going to view it from less than 1-2 meters.
GET A LARGE TV if ur sitting more than 2 meters away.

/endrage@peoplewithtvsformonitorswhocomplainaboutimagequallity