No video on TV - New system

Fibonacci_37

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
Hello. I have built a new computer, and am trying to get it to work. I've been trying for well over a week. If it isn't shutting down to prevent itself from frying as soon as I turn it on, then it won't show squat on my TV, I only see a black flicker every few seconds. I am using a radeon HD 6770, and my TV is a RCA 32 in. LCD tv ( 1366 x 768 ). Any help would be appreciated, I have never used this site to ask a question, but I have looked at it from time to time to gather information, and I must say this is the leading source of answers of anything related to tech. I will be checking back very often, any help would be appreciated.

Comp specs -

Corsair enthusiast series CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready 80 PLUS certified active PFC Compatible'

AMD FX-4100 Zambezi 3.6Ghz (3.8Ghz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95w Quad-Core desktop Processor FD4100WMGUSBX

ASUS M5A97 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

XFX HD-677X-ZNFC Radeon HD 6770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Crossfirex Support Video Card

Kaybles Model HDMI-S-6 High Speed HDMI cable with ethernet and gold plated connector in OEM package m-m

DDr3-1600 PC3-12800 4gb x2

Note - I got it to work after removed the CMOS(?) but this happens ALOT - I am new to PC building and have liked screwed something up massively. Any tips? Help?

Am also using a harddrive from other computer, which I know is bad. But my comp won't even display image, so I don't even know if it's entering BIOS. I do get it to show up occasionally, and when it does, I can enter bios and etc.

Fibonacci_37

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
And it seems to be getting hung up on MemOk!, with continuous flashing. Or no light whatsoever. Green LED is on, letting me know there's power to it. I have to shut it down through the PSU on the back, because the front buttons will not respond whatsoever. My screen just flickers occasionally like it is trying to do it, but cannot. I have been checking this site over the last week, and I have taken the steps, like taking out of case, stripping it bard, carboard, etc. I got it to work recently but I swapped harddrives and got a system crash message, asked me to restart, no image again. It has happened before this.