  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 13, 2004 1:47:13 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

hi

rented the game. we in boulder's gate town, we have recall potions that one
is supose to be able to use to get to town if you are far from town, but we
can't seem to use em. We tried to use them like equip but nothing happens.
we also tried using it close to the save otpions area.

pls help.

ps we are doing 2 player game.

More about : boulder gate recall potions

Anonymous
June 13, 2004 4:26:21 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

never mind found out after playing 3 hrs.

!