boulder's gate 2+ recall potions

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

hi

rented the game. we in boulder's gate town, we have recall potions that one
is supose to be able to use to get to town if you are far from town, but we
can't seem to use em. We tried to use them like equip but nothing happens.
we also tried using it close to the save otpions area.

pls help.

ps we are doing 2 player game.
1 answer Last reply
More about boulder gate recall potions
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    never mind found out after playing 3 hrs.

    "veris and amee young" <verisyoung@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > rented the game. we in boulder's gate town, we have recall potions that
    one
    > is supose to be able to use to get to town if you are far from town, but
    we
    > can't seem to use em. We tried to use them like equip but nothing happens.
    > we also tried using it close to the save otpions area.
    >
    > pls help.
    >
    > ps we are doing 2 player game.

Console Gaming Games Microsoft Video Games