No signal with dvi/hdmi with certain displays

hyogga

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
Hello,

for starters, I apologize for my poor English. I will try to explain the better I can.

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
Graphics: Integrated ATI Radeon HD 2450

Digital outputs (HDMI and DVI) work only with some (new?) displays. I have tried 5 displays and only work with 2 of them, the newest ones.

By VGA runs fine and if I plug a second display I can see in Windows that it recognizes perfectly both displays, but no image in the digital one. Restarting doesn't fit anything. Neither the preOS or BIOS screen is showed, absolutely nothing never.

It doesn't make sense for me. I don't know what else I can try.

Thank you all

Had old Viewsonic monitor, worked great with XP, but would not display anything with windows and win 7 - But could have been someting else.

Also had a Blu-ray player that refused to work with a NON HDCP TVs, Even if playing DVDs or watching a standard TV broadcast.

hyogga

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
@RetiredChief But I can't see BIOS neither POST screens (before loading windows)... if it was hdcp I could see them and I would lost the signal later, no? (And considering you are right, because I think @aicom is)

Besides, I have more new graphic cards that certainly support HDCP and work flawlessly with these displays.

Any other idea? I can't find nothing on the Internet about this.

Thanks and regards