ATX Mid Tower under $75? Ordering Tomorrow!

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012
Im building my first PC and i need help finding an ATX Mid tower case under/around $75.
I want it to be as roomy as possible to easily fit everything and have room for possible expansion in the future, have good cable management, have a side window that is as large as possible, have GOOD AIR FLOW, and be black and red LED themed. Thanks for your help

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012

I don't think so, sorry only blue I believe unless you get the non-plus version which will just have plain fans(no led's). It is a bit cheaper than the plus version though. You can buy up to 7 red led fans(7x120mm or 4x120mm + 3x140mm) seperate to fill the case out later on, but they would probally cost more than the case itself. lol. The fans come off easily though and if you look at the list of options, you really get alot for your money with that case.

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012

Im just dead set on red :(. Ive had a really cool image in my head on what i wanted my case to look like. I have a PSU with red leds, red ram, and orange GPU. Im going for like a fire/lava theme with red, orange and yellow.
Do you have any more case suggestions with black and red LEDS and a large side panel window?

I'm not really sure about the quality of the other cases with red leds. I bought the z9 plus myself about a month ago, and I did a nice bit of research into it before buying it. So I figured I'd recommend that case is all. Like I said before you could get the non plus version and add red leds as you go. I guess you could do that on any case that would appeal to you. Here is the non plus version of that case:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811235026 The pic is from the plus version. lol. There are no led lights in this case, and the case is $20 cheaper. You could use that $20 saved to pick up a few red LED fans if you wanted...

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012

are there non LED lighted versions of every case or is it just this one?