weblog

Sorry if this posting is completely irrelevant to this newsgroup,but I
couldn't find any place to ask it.

I'm looking for a free blog hosting which is not exactly but something
similar to those blogs for microsoft guys.

Is there somebody who can give me some tips?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Reza Alirezaei
1 answer Last reply
More about weblog

    You could try posting to microsoft.public.frontpage.client but even then I
    am not sure that this quite the right place - although it is meant for
    FrontPage, it sometimes deals with other web issues. I have found it useful.
    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor L.

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Configuration Newsgroup Microsoft Customization Windows XP