ESPN NFL 2005 only 20$?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Anyone know if this is a special price for online orders or if it will be
the same price in stores?

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

That is the real, "normal" price for it...seems kind of low but I guess they
want to take a huge bite out of Madden 2005..and I heard ESPN 2005 is going
to be way better than the already excellent 2004.

"Vic Mackey" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if this is a special price for online orders or if it will be
> the same price in stores?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Built from the ground up for Xbox this year. Going to be great. I suppose
they are using strong arm tactics to get the Madden lovers to at least try
the new game.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com