My first build specs - is it looking good?

It's my first build, I'm building a high (ish) performance machine on a budget. I've never done this before, and wanted some experts to confirm for me that everything is compatible and whatnot so I don't waste a bunch of money. Just lemme know if everything is compatible and if you think it looks like a decent build. I don't need a lot of multitasking - hence my choosing the faster four core CPU than the slower six-core - but I do plan on doing some gaming.

-Thanks in advance

Brandon
2 answers Last reply
More about build specs good
  1. wheres your build?
  2. Brandon3096 said:
    It's my first build, I'm building a high (ish) performance machine on a budget. I've never done this before, and wanted some experts to confirm for me that everything is compatible and whatnot so I don't waste a bunch of money. Just lemme know if everything is compatible and if you think it looks like a decent build. I don't need a lot of multitasking - hence my choosing the faster four core CPU than the slower six-core - but I do plan on doing some gaming.

-Thanks in advance

Brandon

Brandon3096,

You need to post some information so that we know what you are talking about.
    How much is your budget?
    What components are you considering?
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Performance Compatibility Systems