Screen Saver Activation Stops

Following the installation of a Windows XP service pack, my screen savers
have stopped activating. They are available under Preview, but will not
start routinely as they always have. Have attempted to reinstall Service
Pack 2 from the website, but MS routines see that it has already been
installed and, thus, doesn't offer it to be installed manually.
1 answer Last reply
More about screen saver activation stops

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326719
    Screen Saver May Not Start in Windows XP

    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#ss
    Troubleshooting Screen Saver Issues in XP