Help with Gaming PC for Under $1000

Ok, so I am going to build a gaming pc, but i am new to it. IM trying to stay around $1000. Ive researched parts and stuff but i always add up to $1300. I want the best parts possible that i can get for $1000. I prefer the ASUS Maximus V Gene Motherboard. I want 8 GB of RAM. Also 120GB SSD. I like the NVIDIDA GeForce GTX 570. For the Power Supply it needs to be 80 Plus Bronze (or higher). I dont want water cooling, but i woould like a case that has alot of airflow. Alsoparts that werent very loud would be nice. If you can help, that would be great.
4 answers Last reply
More about help gaming 1000
  1. under or around 1000? can be done. Our highly uh hmm "Educated" team of PC Building architects will get right on it!... If they don't send me a PM.
  2. if you can follow this
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261222-31-build-advice

we would be more than glad to help
  3. Rockdpm said:
    under or around 1000? can be done. Our highly uh hmm "Educated" team of PC Building architects will get right on it!... If they don't send me a PM.
    :lol: how are you going to fit the ASUS Maximus V Gene Motherboard. 8 GB of RAM. Also 120GB SSD. and a NVIDIDA GeForce GTX 570. in a thousand dollar budget?
  4. LenguineMC said:
    Ok, so I am going to build a gaming pc, but i am new to it. IM trying to stay around $1000. Ive researched parts and stuff but i always add up to $1300. I want the best parts possible that i can get for $1000. I prefer the ASUS Maximus V Gene Motherboard. I want 8 GB of RAM. Also 120GB SSD. I like the NVIDIDA GeForce GTX 570. For the Power Supply it needs to be 80 Plus Bronze (or higher). I dont want water cooling, but i woould like a case that has alot of airflow. Alsoparts that werent very loud would be nice. If you can help, that would be great.

your mobo: 200$
    ram: ~45$
    SSD: ~120$
    GTX 570: 280$

Total: ~645$
    Budget for rest of computer is 355$

whats left is:
    Case: 50-90$
    CPU: high end board will probably use a 2500k at minimum, 220$
    PSU: 500-550 bronze ~70$, something like the m12ii 520w
    dvd drive: 20$

if you need OS, another HDD, Monitor, moouse and keyboard, your WAY out of budget
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Systems