slinger4

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012
Hello,
I'm building a gaming computer, and i need to know if the stock fans coming with the computer are going to keep it cool and quiet.
computer specs:

ASUS rampage IV formula motherboard

16gb gskill ripjaws ram

intel i5-2500k processor

Galaxy Geforce GTX 680 4gb GPU

OCZ Vertex 3 128gb ssd

Cooler Master storm trooper case

Corsair 850w psu

Now, my question is are the fans that come with the case enough? it comes with 2 120mm fansin the front, a 140mm fan in the back, and a 200mm fan on the top. There is room for 2 120mm fans on the bottom and side, but would i really need all that extra cooling(and noise) or will i be ok?

Solution
Yes, according to your CPU, motherboard, GPU, and power supply, you should be good enough with four fans. If you keep everything with clock speeds, the fans should keep the interior under 40C. Also, your power supply may be a bit too much power for your computer. Overall, it is going to keep everything cool.

Nuclear101

Honorable
Yes, according to your CPU, motherboard, GPU, and power supply, you should be good enough with four fans. If you keep everything with clock speeds, the fans should keep the interior under 40C. Also, your power supply may be a bit too much power for your computer. Overall, it is going to keep everything cool.

Solution