Problems with activating of srceensaver function

I cannot activate my screensaver function. All buttons are toned greyish and
are not working, how can I reactivate the screensaver function?
1 answer Last reply
More about problems activating srceensaver function

    Line#51 - ScreenSaver Disable , Enable or Tab Missing
    Line#128 - Restore Desktop and Screensaver Tabs
    Line #227 - Restore/Enable Screensaver Tab Settings/Display

    Read the instructions on how to use the files which is located at the top of the
    page.

    "Wizard" <Wizard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot activate my screensaver function. All buttons are toned greyish and
    > are not working, how can I reactivate the screensaver function?

Configuration Screensaver Microsoft Customization Windows XP