Problems with activating of srceensaver function

January 30, 2005 5:19:02 PM

I cannot activate my screensaver function. All buttons are toned greyish and
are not working, how can I reactivate the screensaver function?
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 12:58:27 PM

Line#51 - ScreenSaver Disable , Enable or Tab Missing
Line#128 - Restore Desktop and Screensaver Tabs
Line #227 - Restore/Enable Screensaver Tab Settings/Display

Read the instructions on how to use the files which is located at the top of the
page.

!