Dr Muto Help -- Titanic Towers

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I'm trying to get the last piece of terra so I can finally beat this
game but am stuck on the titanic towers mission (water works level).
Is there a secret to making the jumps? I always fall short trying to
make it to the pink towers. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about muto titanic towers
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    Go to gamefaqs.com Look at the faqs for this game there, and if you
    still can't find you answer after looking there then try asking on the
    board for the game there...

    giddyBD wrote:
    > I'm trying to get the last piece of terra so I can finally beat this
    > game but am stuck on the titanic towers mission (water works level).
    > Is there a secret to making the jumps? I always fall short trying to
    > make it to the pink towers. Any help would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    jacobsen@moravian.edu (giddyBD) wrote in news:234c857c.0407011753.46919bf8
    @posting.google.com:

    > I'm trying to get the last piece of terra so I can finally beat this
    > game but am stuck on the titanic towers mission (water works level).
    > Is there a secret to making the jumps? I always fall short trying to
    > make it to the pink towers. Any help would be much appreciated.

    I admire your tenacity in sticking with it, this has to be one of the most
    boring games I ever played.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games