Dr Muto Help -- Titanic Towers

Last response: in Video Games
July 1, 2004 10:53:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I'm trying to get the last piece of terra so I can finally beat this
game but am stuck on the titanic towers mission (water works level).
Is there a secret to making the jumps? I always fall short trying to
make it to the pink towers. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

More about : muto titanic towers

Anonymous
July 2, 2004 2:43:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Go to gamefaqs.com Look at the faqs for this game there, and if you
still can't find you answer after looking there then try asking on the
board for the game there...

giddyBD wrote:
> I'm trying to get the last piece of terra so I can finally beat this
> game but am stuck on the titanic towers mission (water works level).
> Is there a secret to making the jumps? I always fall short trying to
> make it to the pink towers. Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
Anonymous
July 3, 2004 6:14:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

jacobsen@moravian.edu (giddyBD) wrote in news:234c857c.0407011753.46919bf8
@posting.google.com:

> I'm trying to get the last piece of terra so I can finally beat this
> game but am stuck on the titanic towers mission (water works level).
> Is there a secret to making the jumps? I always fall short trying to
> make it to the pink towers. Any help would be much appreciated.

I admire your tenacity in sticking with it, this has to be one of the most
boring games I ever played.
!