CCC Overdrive not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently realized the ccc overdrive nolonger brings my clocks up to the overdrive I set. I know I had it working before but it does not seem to be working any more.
I have a 6850 and have the settings at 850/1150 but durring gaming the clock no longer go that high, they stay at the stock 775/1000.
I been wondering why my fps have dropped slightly lately but can't figure out why until now.
592.png

czs.png

the small bumps are to 775 core clock. never hitting the 850 I set in CCC. Anyone have any ideas why?

Those spikes look like the spikes that the browser causes. Those won't change with an overclock. Have you tried going into a game and recording a few minutes of play? It might also be possible that pressing the ? next to the bus interface on the first page will kick it into high clock settings.

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
look like your overclock did not start,your picture should show the same color for all the button on the overdrive as the destop picture not the loaded one you could try to install the 12.3 cc driver also you should see the gpu overclock speed

we_san

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009

Just want to compare es, what is your 6850 max temp at 850/1150 ?
Mine (800/1000) hits 73*C.

we_san

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
My guess :
1) Used other oc tools before then update the driver (CCC) that somehow it might create conflict
2) Conflict with previous driver - just reinstall new driver without unistall the old one (driversweeper, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.