Sign in with
Your question

Hook up my pc to tv to watch Netflix. yes it SOUNDED simple to me too

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 13, 2012 2:54:24 AM

Hello,
ALL i want to do is watch NETFLIX! i cant use my laptops to my tv due it being broken. i just want to hook up my HP touchscreen to my samsung flatscreen to watch Movies.For some reason the HP does not have an hdmi connect. It has a svideo. and thats ok so does my tv but it seems the tv doesnt pick up the pc signal and the pc doesnt find the tv..help...ive bought and returned many cords..adapters..what ever...ive been at it for a week now..so much for my excitement for a new netflixs account! someone please give me a simple answer...and pretend you are tell a first grader...im not pc savvy...
a b Î Nvidia
a b x TV
a b α HP
April 13, 2012 1:22:14 PM

I'm assuming you mean you have an HP TouchSmart All in one PC. If this is correct, are you certain that the s-video port is an output?

Please verify with a model number of your HP system.

-Wolf sends
m
l
April 13, 2012 1:37:00 PM

its an input most likely. they usually are on those all in one touchscreen machines
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 13, 2012 2:09:22 PM

what model do u have
m
l
April 27, 2014 6:32:49 PM

MJMcCarthy said:
Hello,
ALL i want to do is watch NETFLIX! i cant use my laptops to my tv due it being broken. i just want to hook up my HP touchscreen to my samsung flatscreen to watch Movies.For some reason the HP does not have an hdmi connect. It has a svideo. and thats ok so does my tv but it seems the tv doesnt pick up the pc signal and the pc doesnt find the tv..help...ive bought and returned many cords..adapters..what ever...ive been at it for a week now..so much for my excitement for a new netflixs account! someone please give me a simple answer...and pretend you are tell a first grader...im not pc savvy...

m
l
!