Simple Question About PC Case Modding?!

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012
I need to buy a case for my first PC build but finding one that meets my qualifications is impossible. I want a mid tower case that is as roomy as possible, good cable management, room for expansion, and good airflow. I also want a large clear window and RED LEDs. Also, it must be <$90.
This seems to be impossible because every time i find one i like, it has blue LEDs, or it was red LEDs with a wimpy window..

my question is, are preinstalled fans in cases able to be removed and replaced? Im referring specifically to the ANTEC ELEVEN HUNDRED: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129178&Tpk=antec%201100
I want to remove the top blue LED fan with a red one of the same size. Can this be done because i see it is hooked up to a switch on the back to switch on and off the LEDs so i thought it would be permanently in place..

Thanks for your time

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012

Is this possible for all other cases? Im a newbie at PC cases, so im not sure if they are all permanently attached or can all be replaced, because that opens up a world of possibilities if they can be