Cursor - download new image?

Can I download cursor/pointer images from somewhere else? i.e. the web?

I saw one I liked on a website that was not among the choices in the Control
Panel - Mouse option.

If so, are there websites that do have cursors one can download?

Thanks for any thoughts on this!!

Regine

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=mouse+cursors&meta=

"Regine" <Regine @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I download cursor/pointer images from somewhere else? i.e. the web?
>
> I saw one I liked on a website that was not among the choices in the Control
> Panel - Mouse option.
>
> If so, are there websites that do have cursors one can download?
>
> Thanks for any thoughts on this!!
>
> Regine

Try cursormania.com.

It is part of FunWebProducts. As the site says:
Also includes free FunWebProducts such as Smiley CentralT, Popular
ScreensaversT, and more!

I have no connection whatsoever with this site. I came across it when
looking for smileys.
--
Cheers,
Trevor L.