mminkster

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
Hello,
i have an evga 580 and when i play bf3 on a large map like conquest my card shows artifacts, it works fine on smaller maps set down to med settings same thing.i have the latest drivers alsoand did a clean install card works good in other comp and i am running an amd quad core and my comp is not overclocked any help would be thankful

Solution
This was a common problem on bf3, are you sure your game is updated to latest versions?

If yes, try other driver versions, 295.73 is an option, if still happening jump to the new beta:
301.24 this new beta will add a lot of new features to your GPU, FXAA on control panel is one of them, soi would say, try enabling FXAA and Adaptive V-Sync and check if the problem continues to happen.

i used to have this same problem with my 560 ti, drivers fixed the issue.

ricardois

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
This was a common problem on bf3, are you sure your game is updated to latest versions?

If yes, try other driver versions, 295.73 is an option, if still happening jump to the new beta:
301.24 this new beta will add a lot of new features to your GPU, FXAA on control panel is one of them, soi would say, try enabling FXAA and Adaptive V-Sync and check if the problem continues to happen.

i used to have this same problem with my 560 ti, drivers fixed the issue.

Solution