Sign in with
Your question

\'Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has recovered\'

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 13, 2012 10:30:09 AM

I am having display related problem. my dell inspiron shows display problem with a message "display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" . Help !!!
April 13, 2012 10:46:38 AM

have you tried using a more aggressive fan profile? crashes like that are often heat related
m
l
April 13, 2012 1:15:33 PM

Does it happen while gaming or on desktop ? What is the make and model of the card you are complaining about ? Other system specs: PSU, motherboard, etc.

Have you done a memory check with http://www.memtest.org/ ? Create a bootable CD and boot to it. Run the test for as long as you can, preferably overnight.

Update all your drivers. People having Realtek sound boards say the problem is due to Realtek drivers making gfx drivers crash.
m
l
Related resources
April 13, 2012 4:26:30 PM

IVE BEEN having the same problem too before
m
l
April 13, 2012 4:39:24 PM

suman_pokhrel said:
I am having display related problem. my dell inspiron shows display problem with a message "display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" . Help !!!

From what I recall there are setting in the panel of the video drivers that you can turn off the warning errors and other unneeded features. That should fix your problem.. the reason is the control panel software is buggy and not needed. Just the driver is needed..
m
l
!