Box Outline

January 31, 2005 9:27:02 AM

I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse. Is there a way to darken or
change the dotted outline that fits around each box our button as I tab thru
my pages?
Thanks
Wisln

More about : box outline

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 1:49:38 PM

"Wislndixie" <Wislndixie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
| I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse.
| Is there a way to darken or change the dotted outline
| that fits around each box our button as I tab thru my pages?
| Thanks

Wisln,

Do you mean in web pages in Internet Explorer?
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 1:49:39 PM

"a nonymous" wrote:

> "Wislndixie" <Wislndixie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> | I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse.
> | Is there a way to darken or change the dotted outline
> | that fits around each box our button as I tab thru my pages?
> | Thanks
>
> Wisln,
>
> Do you mean in web pages in Internet Explorer?

February 1, 2005 1:49:39 PM

Not exactly. I'm talking about any application. Even this one,at the bottom
there are two boxes, "post" and "close",

"a nonymous" wrote:

> "Wislndixie" <Wislndixie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> | I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse.
> | Is there a way to darken or change the dotted outline
> | that fits around each box our button as I tab thru my pages?
> | Thanks
>
> Wisln,
>
> Do you mean in web pages in Internet Explorer?

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 1:49:39 PM

Not exactly all internet or web pages. But any application that uses text
boxes that you click on. When you tab to them, they have a dotted line around
the box I just need to know how to make the line darker.
Thanks

!