Box Outline

I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse. Is there a way to darken or
change the dotted outline that fits around each box our button as I tab thru
my pages?
Thanks
Wisln
4 answers Last reply
More about outline

    "Wislndixie" <Wislndixie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    | I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse.
    | Is there a way to darken or change the dotted outline
    | that fits around each box our button as I tab thru my pages?
    | Thanks

    Wisln,

    Do you mean in web pages in Internet Explorer?

    "a nonymous" wrote:

    > "Wislndixie" <Wislndixie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    > | I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse.
    > | Is there a way to darken or change the dotted outline
    > | that fits around each box our button as I tab thru my pages?
    > | Thanks
    >
    > Wisln,
    >
    > Do you mean in web pages in Internet Explorer?

    Not exactly. I'm talking about any application. Even this one,at the bottom
    there are two boxes, "post" and "close",

    "a nonymous" wrote:

    > "Wislndixie" <Wislndixie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    > | I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse.
    > | Is there a way to darken or change the dotted outline
    > | that fits around each box our button as I tab thru my pages?
    > | Thanks
    >
    > Wisln,
    >
    > Do you mean in web pages in Internet Explorer?

    Not exactly all internet or web pages. But any application that uses text
    boxes that you click on. When you tab to them, they have a dotted line around
    the box I just need to know how to make the line darker.
    Thanks

    "a nonymous" wrote:

    > "Wislndixie" <Wislndixie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    > | I prefer to use my keyboard more than my mouse.
    > | Is there a way to darken or change the dotted outline
    > | that fits around each box our button as I tab thru my pages?
    > | Thanks
    >
    > Wisln,
    >
    > Do you mean in web pages in Internet Explorer?

Configuration Microsoft Customization Keyboards Windows XP