/ Sign-up
Your question

Where to buy reference cards?

  • Graphics Cards
  • Water Cooling
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
April 13, 2012 3:31:47 PM

Im looking to buy either a GTX 560, 579, 580, or 680 ish GPU to be watercooled, i can make my own mind up about which one ot buy but as im watercooling ive been told i need reference cards but cant find them on scan or dabs etc, anyone any ideas or links on where to buy nvidia cards?

More about : buy reference cards

a c 185 U Graphics card
April 13, 2012 4:09:10 PM

You mean nvidia branded card? They are not sold, as far as I know nvidia once sold nvidia branded card, but only specific models, As far as I know they are 560 ti, 460, etc. However you can get this kind of GTX 680 card from evga for watercooling