Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hello,

Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and Fax
Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color like
Black.

Thanks

Chuck
4 answers Last reply
More about windows picture viewer
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    That's a new one. :o)

    --
    Happy Mardi Gras,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Charles A. Lackman" <Charles@CreateItSoftware.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and
    > Fax Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color
    > like Black.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Chuck

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    "Charles A. Lackman" <Charles@CreateItSoftware.net> wrote:

    >Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and Fax
    >Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color like
    >Black.

    Not that I know of. You could switch to a third-party picture viewer
    with more options, however.

    --
    (tm)
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Then everything white will be black. Appearance in Display in Control Panel, change Window.

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message news:eTUTDtDCFHA.244@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > "Charles A. Lackman" <Charles@CreateItSoftware.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and Fax
    >>Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color like
    >>Black.
    >
    > Not that I know of. You could switch to a third-party picture viewer
    > with more options, however.
    >
    > --
    > (tm)
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    In slideshow mode it is black :)

    "Charles A. Lackman" <Charles@CreateItSoftware.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there a way to change the background color of the Windows Picture and
    Fax
    > Viewer? It is always White and I would rather it be a different color
    like
    > Black.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Chuck

Configuration Fax Microsoft Customization Windows XP