AMD 50,000 android apps deal with bluestacks

Hever

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
I am looking to decide between intel and amd for a new build but this news has got me to think again and I would like to know your suggestions -

http://blog.genie9.com/index.php/2012/10/01/amd-launches-android-app-store-for-windows-pcs/

"The new partnership gives immediate advantage to AMD devices that are running on Intel processors.
Intel-based PCs will not be as fortunate; receiving only around 2,000 apps through the Windows 8 Store at launch."

"The new Windows 8 PCs and tablets are not the only ones receiving the revamp; existing Windows 7 PCs that are equipped with AMD hardware."

I doubt these apps can be available to older amd cpus too like athlon X4 630 eg.

And would like to use these apps on my computer and laptop - as I like to use my computers more.

So the main thing I want to ask is -
Is there any way of getting those huge no of apps on - the core i3 / i5 or (or any previous released amd as X4 630 too ) or 965 BE ? or just trinity ONLY. Or on trinity laptop too.

If I can use those apps on an old amd or amd laptop or MUCH better intel cpu - but LEGALLY.

Depends on how likely are are to use Google apps on your PC.

It's not much of a concern for me. If I want to use an Android app, then I'll do so on my smartphone. I'm sure there will be some handy app (and Angry Birds) that people would like to use on their laptops / PCs so it just depends on how important these apps may be for you.