Picture as a folder background?

When I had an older version of windows I (right click folder options) se my
folder background to a picture and made my text white. Now I can't find any
way to change my background picture. I am just stuck with it, and I am stuck
with white text on a (default) white background in another folder. Does
anyone know a way to change these things? I have looked everywhere I can
think of.

Thanks
9 answers Last reply
More about picture folder background

    Ally,

    You can download ieshwiz.exe from here:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/utils/IESHWIZ.zip

    IEShwiz.exe is the "Customize Folder Wizard" which was available in Win98.

    Extract ieshwiz.exe to a folder. Type "IESHWIZ <folder path that you want to
    customize>

    e.g. IESHWIZ C:\Windows

    Follow the instructions and set the background image / and text color.