  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
January 31, 2005 8:43:01 PM

When I had an older version of windows I (right click folder options) se my
folder background to a picture and made my text white. Now I can't find any
way to change my background picture. I am just stuck with it, and I am stuck
with white text on a (default) white background in another folder. Does
anyone know a way to change these things? I have looked everywhere I can
think of.

Thanks

More about : picture folder background

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 12:46:42 PM

Ally,

You can download ieshwiz.exe from here:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/utils/IESHWIZ.zip

IEShwiz.exe is the "Customize Folder Wizard" which was available in Win98.

Extract ieshwiz.exe to a folder. Type "IESHWIZ <folder path that you want to
customize>

e.g. IESHWIZ C:\Windows

Follow the instructions and set the background image / and text color.