Price Check on Friend's Gaming PC

coffeecoffee

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
Hello,

I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong section.

I would like to request a price check on my friend's gaming PC as he is currently trying to sell it. It's specs are as follows;

Case: Rosewill Destroyer Mid Tower ATX Case
CPU: Phenom II x4 945 3.0Ghz [Revision 3]
Motherboard: Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H [Revision 2.1]
Ram: 4GBx4=16GB Corsair Ram
Hard Drive: 500GB Seagate 7200RPM
GPU: Powercolor 5770 1GB GDDR5
PSU: 650W Ultra Power Supply

The system is installed with Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium for testing purposes. It works flawlessly. Thanks for reading.

Coffee~

Solution
Best is to look at similar systems selling on ebay. Assume the win7 license comes with the system.

IF you knew and wanted the system $300? If you were buying blind from ebay $200-250?

A new part similar gaming system could be built for maybe $400.
Best is to look at similar systems selling on ebay. Assume the win7 license comes with the system.

IF you knew and wanted the system $300? If you were buying blind from ebay $200-250?

A new part similar gaming system could be built for maybe $400.

Solution

coffeecoffee

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
Helped my friend sell the PC Tower along w/ a 19" LCD Acer Monitor, Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard, OCZ Eclipse gaming mouse and Ratpadz mouse pad for $500 CDN. He cleaned everything to a shine too. I think it's pretty good value ; price might be a tad high. Everything was cleaned to almost retail condition; on top of the fact it works and has no history of hardware/software issues. What do you guys think????

Coffee~