I wan know if GTX560TI work in my PC

I wan buy GTX 560 Ti
and i don't know if he works in me pc
so please help

my PC stats:

CPU:I5 3.2
RAM:8GB
GPU: geforce 9800GT
PCI-E 16x v2.0

i hope this information enough

-sorry for me bad ENG- :D
13 answers Last reply
More about gtx560ti work
  1. what is the current power supply name/brand/wattage/certification
  2. So far so good.

    What power supply do you have?
  3. i don't know his name but i know it's 520W
  4. hmdwe1 said:
    i don't know his name but i know it 520W



    is it certified? or is it OEM. not being certified can make it or break it for higher tier cards
  5. hmdwe1, can you remove the side panel of your case and read the maker of your PSU and the amps on the +12 volt rail or rails? From the rest of your rigs specs I'm guessing you're ok but let's make sure before you spend the money. One thing that makes me wonder is that the GTX 560 Ti draws ~ 65 watts more than the 9800 GT. If your PSU is a quality brand then you're fine.
  6. Yep, everything else checks out. Just tell us your Power Supply
  7. i was looking for information about my power supply but i didn't have enough

    i don't know if this information can help

    ZEUS 520W

    Type:ATX

    Wattage:520W

    Fan:1x8

    ODD Connectors:3
    SATA Connectors:3
    FDD Connectors:1
    20+4 Pin:1
    12v 4 Pin:1
  8. can you tell me guys where can i find my power supply stats.
  9. hmdwe1 said:
    i was looking for information about my power supply but i didn't have enough

    i don't know if this information can help

    ZEUS 520W

    Type:ATX

    Wattage:520W

    Fan:1x8

    ODD Connectors:3
    SATA Connectors:3
    FDD Connectors:1
    20+4 Pin:1
    12v 4 Pin:1



    I would say no... you need two 6 pin PCIe connectors.

    What make and model is your computer... I can look it up.
  10. RussK1 said:
    I would say no... you need two 6 pin PCIe connectors.

    What make and model is your computer... I can look it up.


    thanks for showing me that
  11. hmdwe1 said:
    thanks for showing me that


    And ascertaining from your list - the ODD connectors are actually 4 pin molex. In this case you would need 4 of them and this isn't even considering other components.



    This is far from the end of the road though. I'm pretty sure many would be willing to give recommendations on an inexpensive (but good) power supply.
  12. guys i found a power supply i can buy it

    can i start on him GTX 560 TI

    his stats:‎ ‎
    TR-500P‎
    Type‎ ‎ Intel ATX 12V 2.3‎
    Output Capacity‎ ‎ 500W‎
    Max. Output Capacity‎ ‎ 550W‎
    Color‎ ‎ Black‎
    Dimension ( W / H / D )‎ ‎ 150mm x 86mm x 140mm‎
    PFC (Power Factor Correction)‎ ‎ Active PFC‎
    Power Good Signal‎ ‎ 100-500 msec‎
    Hold Up Time‎ ‎ 16msec (minimum) at 80% of full load at 230Vac input‎
    Input current‎ ‎ 6A@115Vac, 3A@230Vac‎
    Input Frequency Range‎ ‎ 47Hz ~ 63 Hz‎
    Input Voltage‎ ‎ 115Vac- 230Vac‎
    Operation Temperature‎ ‎ 10 ℃ to +40 ℃‎
    Operating Humidity‎ ‎ 20% to 90%,non-condensing‎
    Storage Temperature‎ ‎ -20 ℃ to +70 ℃‎
    Storage Humidity‎ ‎ 5% to 95%, non-condensing‎
    Cooling System‎ ‎ 2400±10%R.P.M.‎

    Efficiency‎ ‎ Over 78% efficiency @ 115VAC input‎
    ‎ Over 80% efficiency @ 230VAC input‎

    MTBF‎ ‎ 100,000 hrs minimum‎

    Safety Approval‎ ‎ UL, CUL, TUV, FCC, CE, GOST and BSMI certification‎

    PCI-E Connector‎ ‎ 6Pin x 1‎
    ‎ 6+2Pin x 1
  13. hmdwe1 said:
    guys i found a power supply i can buy it

    can i start on him GTX 560 TI

    his stats:‎ ‎
    TR-500P‎
    Type‎ ‎ Intel ATX 12V 2.3‎
    Output Capacity‎ ‎ 500W‎
    Max. Output Capacity‎ ‎ 550W‎
    Color‎ ‎ Black‎
    Dimension ( W / H / D )‎ ‎ 150mm x 86mm x 140mm‎
    PFC (Power Factor Correction)‎ ‎ Active PFC‎
    Power Good Signal‎ ‎ 100-500 msec‎
    Hold Up Time‎ ‎ 16msec (minimum) at 80% of full load at 230Vac input‎
    Input current‎ ‎ 6A@115Vac, 3A@230Vac‎
    Input Frequency Range‎ ‎ 47Hz ~ 63 Hz‎
    Input Voltage‎ ‎ 115Vac- 230Vac‎
    Operation Temperature‎ ‎ 10 ℃ to +40 ℃‎
    Operating Humidity‎ ‎ 20% to 90%,non-condensing‎
    Storage Temperature‎ ‎ -20 ℃ to +70 ℃‎
    Storage Humidity‎ ‎ 5% to 95%, non-condensing‎
    Cooling System‎ ‎ 2400±10%R.P.M.‎

    Efficiency‎ ‎ Over 78% efficiency @ 115VAC input‎
    ‎ Over 80% efficiency @ 230VAC input‎

    MTBF‎ ‎ 100,000 hrs minimum‎

    Safety Approval‎ ‎ UL, CUL, TUV, FCC, CE, GOST and BSMI certification‎

    PCI-E Connector‎ ‎ 6Pin x 1‎
    ‎ 6+2Pin x 1


    The Thermaltake will be fine...

    Enjoy! :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards WAN Graphics