Sending email directly from 6310i on Orange?

Is it even possible?

If I go to Messages/Write Email I can enter any email address from my
address book, I am then prompted to enter a subject and the body of the text
then I can select Send e-mail but am prompted for an E-mail server number.

What should this be?

Can this be stored in the phone so it automatically sends an email to this
server?

Do I have to register an account with Orange or a 3rd party?

Sorry for all the questions but it would be real handy to send an email
directly from the mobile without the scourge of bluetooth connections or
WAP/GPRS!

--
Thanks & regards,
-pp-

    "Pheasant Plucker®" <pheasant@plucker.not> wrote in message
    > Is it even possible?
    >
    > If I go to Messages/Write Email I can enter any email address from my
    > address book, I am then prompted to enter a subject and the body of the
    text
    > then I can select Send e-mail but am prompted for an E-mail server
    number.

    > What should this be?
    >
    > Can this be stored in the phone so it automatically sends an email to
    this
    > server?
    >
    > Do I have to register an account with Orange or a 3rd party?
    >
    > Sorry for all the questions but it would be real handy to send an email
    > directly from the mobile without the scourge of bluetooth connections or
    > WAP/GPRS!

    I don't honestly know, but if your email can be contained within the 160
    characters of an SMS message (including the to-address) send it to
    +447747782320 - this will send the message to the address you enter at the
    start of the text message. See www.connectotel.com/sms/mmail.html for
    info.

    Ivor

Nokia Email Servers