Sign in with
Your question

Freeze my start up screen to copy error message ?

Last response: in Windows 7
January 25, 2012 3:35:43 PM

Hello, How do i freeze my Windows -7 screen to copy a error message? It goes by so fast?
January 25, 2012 3:55:58 PM

right click on "my computer" goto system properties, then the Advanced tab, then start up and recovery, then DESELECT automatically restart.
m
l
January 27, 2012 12:25:02 PM

thespieler said:
right click on "my computer" goto system properties, then the Advanced tab, then start up and recovery, then DESELECT automatically restart.

Hi i did what you said but it did help.Im getting on my Wife's PC a Disk Error,it say's run disk ck but the PC won't let me. I've tried System Restore no luck they Downloaded something bad and im trying to avoid a complete reformat if possible. Will getting the Error message that keeps flying by even help me. It should right. I just can't get the number down it goes by to FAST.
m
l
Related resources
January 27, 2012 3:52:39 PM

is it possible to run dskchk? you can run that command with the windows cd-under repair windows. At this point, if the computer doesnt automatically do a disk check, you will need to put in your windows installation cd and use the tools on there to repair your windows installation.
m
l
January 29, 2012 1:35:28 AM

Thanks for the information No the system will not let me run dsk,check,I'll check it out 2-Marro. Im really trying to not do a complete reformat. But im hoping what your saying will let me run Disk CK .
Thanks again-Bruce
m
l
January 30, 2012 1:22:01 PM

Thanks for the advice. I'll get this darn thing fixed 2-night. It's my wife's PC so there is no huge rush. lol
m
l
!