Budget PC Build for Battlefield 3

WalfredZorrilla

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
Hello, well there are already threads like these but I want personalized help well im looking for a pc with these components http://www.build-gaming-computers.com/gaming-desktop-computer.html
First of all im from Mexico, and wont order online since shipping costs (360dls or something), plus taxes plus the worry of the components not arriving Mexico. Well whatever I will mostly play battlefield 3 all day, I want to do ultra 1920 resolution I was wondering, will the gtx560 ti will run battlefield 3 ultra at more than 35fps? And, do I really really need a good processor like the i5 2500k? which is 3.3 to 3.7 or do you think i could still do the job with i5 2400 which cant be overcloacked and is has a speed of 3.1 to 3.3.

And by the way if the gtx560 ti doesnt do the job at ultra 1920res 1080p by hdmi, i would sell some things and buy the gtx570 ive heard many positive commentaries of it... so what do you think? and is it possible to run crysis 2 high or ultra at 30fps at least? well ive talked to much i hope you can help me thanks... im looking for a budget pc build thats all and things in mexico cost a lot

cbrunnem

Distinguished
no a 560ti will not max the game. you can play on ultra with the 560ti but you will have to back down the AA and msaa. with regards to the i5, the 2400 will be fine but you will be giving up a tad in Multiplayer compared to the 2500k overclocked.

also you do not need a sound card. most integrated sound cards are just as good as aftermarket ones.

WalfredZorrilla

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012

ah so i will need a gtx570? i have a friend (online friend) who has a laptop and says after the driver update of nvidia he can play it ultra with that *** off with an intel i7 at 2.9ghz turbo its on his laptop so its gtx560 3gb and still sucks well lol what do you think? so multiplayer needs more power? well ok will sell some things and buy 2500k lol

ahhh whats giving up a tad? whats tad? ive seen the close quarters gameplay and fu everything is blowing up, awesome physics well what you think about that oh and by the way can you overcloack more than the turbo boost of da 2500k? like 3.9ghz or something without burning it? im a pc newbie dont know lol

is 8gb of ram really needed? or can i do the job with 4gb saying i would buy intel i5 2500k? is there 6gb available out there? lol well thanks again

cbrunnem

Distinguished

i dont think your friend is telling the truth. either hes not playing at 1080p or he has more turned down or hes getting bad fps.

but heres the deal. you will not be able to notice the difference between what ultra plus low/mid filters give and fully maxed out. alteast not very well visually. what the 570 will give you is more fluid game play.

also the 2400 will give you lower minimum fps in a 64 player server when everything gets all clutter like in metro or grand brazaar. your average might be about the same but you will have lower mins compared to an overclocked i5. ive seen some Multiplayer benchmarks floating around but they can be hard to find. when looking at benches for bf3 make sure you are looking at Multiplayer ones as those are the important ones.

WalfredZorrilla

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012

fu lol thanks but answer da question to me, battlefield recommended ram is 4 right?, so what will happen adding more ram? ram is like the processor right? speeds up only? well thanks and i was wondering is there 6gb ram as my budget cant handle 8gb lol? thanks lol you really help, and i want to game on 1920 res 1080 by using an hdmi and yes he gets around 30 fps no more, how would it be my fps rate using gtx 570 (overcloacked by me lol), i5 2500k, and 4-8gb ram?

TRENDING THREADS