Oh boy Oh boy!!! New GC Mod version!!

I don't think anyone has posted about this yet, but Galactic Conquest
mod version 5 was released on Feb 4th

And it's got AT-AT's

Thats right AT-AT's

I can't play it till tomorrow night, so any of you let me know if it's
playable.

(snipped from Planet Battlefield)

Galactic Conquest Release 5:
-----------------------------------
NEW VEHICLES:
----------------------
-BWing
*Space Rockets do heavy damage to Capital Ships but have very short range.
*Ion cannons fire for the first fraction of overheat and do damage to
cap ships.

-SandCrawler
*Used as a mobile spawn fortress for the rebels. Very tough, very big.

-I3 Satellites
*3-man space defense turrets. Used to defend capture points on Vanguard.

-YT600
*Repair craft for Taskforce. Can repair capital ships very quickly. (Pilot)
*Has two defensive turrets for fighter protection.

-ATAT
*A mobile spawn, has 6 crew positions. Pilot, Copilot, door operation,
and three passengers.
*Crew 5 and 6 exit to ground level.
*Armor is to strong for normal blasters- use harpoons and the heavy AV
turrets.

-GAIN_135
*3 seat landspeeder, with a tail gun added for extra fun!

-Sentry Droid
*Imperial scout droid that can call in artillery.

-TieBomber_V Variant
*On Vanguard, the Tie Bomber comes with rockets rather than bombs.

NEW MAPS:
----------------
-GC_Vanguard - Space Conquest.
-GC_Kryos - Conquest.
-GC_Corellia - Conquest.
-GC_Mos_Eisley - Urban Conquest.

SPECIAL BONUS FEATURES:
---------------------------------------
-GC_BonusRace – Special Race map for those who enjoy something
different! (Note: Server admins should not have this in a standard
rotation.)
-GC Mini's – 6 maps designed special for 4v4 up to 8v8 matches. Should
not be in normal 32 player server rotations. Great for clan battles!

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"bushmaster2027" <user@example.net> wrote in message
>I don't think anyone has posted about this yet, but Galactic Conquest mod
>version 5 was released on Feb 4th
>
> And it's got AT-AT's
>
> Thats right AT-AT's
>
> I can't play it till tomorrow night, so any of you let me know if it's
> playable.

Personally, I think it's fantastic but I always was a GC fan. Haven't seen
the new Hoth map or the AT ATs yet but the sandcrawler is good although it
has quite a few bugs that need to be sorted out (it's a mobile spawn point
but you die instantly abot 75% of the time you spawn there). Overall though
I think its great and makes a nice change from playing Desert Combat

Malcolm

bushmaster2027 wrote:
> I don't think anyone has posted about this yet, but Galactic Conquest
> mod version 5 was released on Feb 4th
>
> And it's got AT-AT's
>
> Thats right AT-AT's
>
> I can't play it till tomorrow night, so any of you let me know if it's
> playable.
>

> (snipped from Planet Battlefield)
>

> Galactic Conquest Release 5:
> -----------------------------------
> NEW VEHICLES:
> ----------------------
> -BWing
> *Space Rockets do heavy damage to Capital Ships but have very short range.
> *Ion cannons fire for the first fraction of overheat and do damage to
> cap ships.
>
> -SandCrawler
> *Used as a mobile spawn fortress for the rebels. Very tough, very big.
>
> -I3 Satellites
> *3-man space defense turrets. Used to defend capture points on Vanguard.
>
> -YT600
> *Repair craft for Taskforce. Can repair capital ships very quickly. (Pilot)
> *Has two defensive turrets for fighter protection.
>
> -ATAT
> *A mobile spawn, has 6 crew positions. Pilot, Copilot, door operation,
> and three passengers.
> *Crew 5 and 6 exit to ground level.
> *Armor is to strong for normal blasters- use harpoons and the heavy AV
> turrets.
>
> -GAIN_135
> *3 seat landspeeder, with a tail gun added for extra fun!
>
> -Sentry Droid
> *Imperial scout droid that can call in artillery.
>
> -TieBomber_V Variant
> *On Vanguard, the Tie Bomber comes with rockets rather than bombs.
>
> NEW MAPS:
> ----------------
> -GC_Vanguard - Space Conquest.
> -GC_Kryos - Conquest.
> -GC_Corellia - Conquest.
> -GC_Mos_Eisley - Urban Conquest.
>
> SPECIAL BONUS FEATURES:
> ---------------------------------------
> -GC_BonusRace – Special Race map for those who enjoy something
> different! (Note: Server admins should not have this in a standard
> rotation.)
> -GC Mini's – 6 maps designed special for 4v4 up to 8v8 matches. Should
> not be in normal 32 player server rotations. Great for clan battles!

ATATs and Sandcrawlers , sounds like good fun.
well worth the download,
theres updates from 4.x to 5 and also full 5 install
plus the installer is inteligent to check the reg and delete old 4
settings (where the 4 no longer existed in BF1942 mods folder).
regards [AGB] malcolm

bushmaster2027 wrote
>I don't think anyone has posted about this yet, but Galactic Conquest
>mod version 5 was released on Feb 4th
>
>And it's got AT-AT's
>
>Thats right AT-AT's
>
>I can't play it till tomorrow night, so any of you let me know if it's
>playable.

This mod is scheduled to run on AGB server Uno for 3 days starting 27th
February:

http://www.agbgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71342#post71342

67.18.57.69:14567

Mature, friendly players welcome :)

Cheers

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

ty

Is there a website where the download is available in two or more
parts?

Would like to save it on 2 CDs. (I do not have a DVD-Writer).

Thanks,
ty