Customize Windows XP.

Hi everyone,

We want to assign a key combination to switch between 2 custom
programs(similar to ALT+TAB).
It was suggested that this could be done with the help of a tool(possibly
TweakUI). Is there a way to do it ?

Regards.

Sezgin Rafed
1 answer Last reply
More about customize windows

    Hmm, it depends. In the meantime, try line 362 (right hand side)

    Happy Mardi Gras,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com