Card Help

Hi building a new computer and need some gpu advice.I need a card under 200 3d movie playback fast audio and video ripping and encoding with some gaming what do you suggest?
9 answers Last reply
More about card help
  1. My motherboard is G67A-G45 I plan on either a I5 or I7.Have not bought a psu but planning around 700-800 watts
  2. sceavis said:
    Hi building a new computer and need some gpu advice.I need a card under 200 3d movie playback fast audio and video ripping and encoding with some gaming what do you suggest?

What kind of games do you want to play?
  3. What resolution?
  4. G67A-G45?? There is only H67!!

By seeing your motherboard, I'm pretty sure you're going with i3, or Pentium G. These processor are excellent and Sub $200 cards will be totally OK.

I would suggest this card, or this if you like nvidia. But first list the hardware that you're going to have.
  5. I'm so sorry it's MSI p67a-g45 with b3 step. Far as resolution I'm not to worried about game handling just want it so if I want to play a game I can with not allot of lagging i do like FPS.This machine will be more for 3d blu-ray playback audio and video playback ripping and encoding to stream to my home theater things on that nature.I really do not care if it's nvidia or AMD.
  6. The 560 Ti / 560 is the way to go for video encoding (CUDA cores)
  7. Ok I will go with the 560 ti thanks!!
  8. Yeah 560 Ti way to go.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product