6230 Kondor ?

Just got this phone and bought the Kondor sutie and data cable,
now which model phone do you use when setting up the software?

I have been to the Kondor site and there is no mention of the model No to
use and it looks like they have
not go round to updating the software for this model yet.

Any Help on this is much appreciated.

Bobi
2 answers Last reply
More about 6230 kondor

    its the same case for my MobileAction suite, I emailed them and they said
    they were currently checking for compatability. There are some problems with
    accessing the Gallery using their software because Nokia haven't released
    the file management code for it. Which means they will both be busy reverse
    engineering the Nokia code i believe, which can take some time.

    "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > its the same case for my MobileAction suite, I emailed them and they said
    > they were currently checking for compatability. There are some problems
    > with
    > accessing the Gallery using their software because Nokia haven't released
    > the file management code for it. Which means they will both be busy
    > reverse
    > engineering the Nokia code i believe, which can take some time.

    Support has already been added for this phone in MobiMB - see
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    --
    Get your phone connected with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

Nokia Phones Software