exchange xbox (1 month old) for older, let say 9 months old

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hi
I want to exchange my 1 month old XBOX (I bought it July 24th 2004 @
GameStop) for older (lets say 9 months old). If you want to exchange
and you are from Detroit, MI area let me know! I will give you new
XBOX system PLUS warranty. And I want to receive from you XBOX in good
condition (manufacture date BEFORE February 2004). For more details
drop me an email: lukaszwitkowski@hotmail.com
THANKS
lUKE

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Sounds like you are going to attempt to do some *illegal* activity. Looking
for an OLDER Xbox? Gee, why would anyone want to do that? Probably because
you are going to attempt to install a mod chip into it and steal games. Why
else would anyone as for an older version. I'll trade my Windows XP Pro for
your Windows 95. C'mon, how stupid do you think people are. I'm shocked you
would even post such a request on a Microsoft forum to boot.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

ask friends, not everybody at micrsoft whether or not
they want to tell you where to get an older Xbox so that
they don't get paid for the hard work they put into those
games you're about to copy to your Xboxs's Hard Drive.
microsoft is already a secure company, you're telling
them to track you down and confiscate your hard drive
while you're somewhere else, playing Halo straight from
the HDD