ESPN2k5 Servers Lacking

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Way too much lag for MP mode...the game play and AI are better than 2k4, but
trying to =play buddies online is sooo touchy and frustrating.

I hope Madden 2005 scales their servers for the huge influx of players next
week..
1 answer Last reply
More about espn2k5 servers lacking
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    "Gene" <rosenacker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Way too much lag for MP mode...the game play and AI are better than 2k4,
    but
    > trying to =play buddies online is sooo touchy and frustrating.
    >
    > I hope Madden 2005 scales their servers for the huge influx of players
    next
    > week..

    In the times I've been able to play ESPN NFL 2K5 online, I've had as smooth
    a play online as off. I don't get where you get the "touchy" feeling from
    online. Is it a controller problem or lag or what? I've yet to see any
    lag.

    Do you have a fast connection? I've played many different games online,
    Live. And the only game that I've experienced any kind of lag was,
    possibly, with TRD2. That's it. The rest of the games have been very
    smooth: I couldn't tell if I was online or offline.

    VC is having server issues. There was supposed to be a patch out today but
    the talk is that it has been delayed until August 16.

    Alanb

Console Gaming Microsoft Servers Video Games