Did Doom 3 come out for XBox?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I know the PC version is out. Any news for it on the XBox?

Ronzo

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

nope.....supposedly in October
"Jeff Fink" <jfinkjfink@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I know the PC version is out. Any news for it on the XBox?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

If you go to gamespot.com they recon that doom3 for Xbox should be coming
out in december. I also heard speculations of a linux version

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Cool A linux version, they seriously should make more games for linux as it
is becoming more popular