  • Customization
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
February 1, 2005 8:26:38 PM

I have a friend asking me about fonts that he says show as a top hat.
Can someone tell me what class of font these are?

Thanks

More about : question fonts

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:26:39 PM

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 17:26:38 GMT, geezer wrote:

> I have a friend asking me about fonts that he says show as a top hat.
> Can someone tell me what class of font these are?
>
> Thanks

May be a character in one of the wingding or webding fonts? Or a fanciful
fonts installed by one of his programs.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Interesting !

I typed a-zA-Z in Word, then highlighted the text and selected all the odd
fonts - Wingdings and WebDings and I couldn't find a tophat - there are
some odd and interesting results, but not this. It also doesn't turn up in
the character map
--
Good Luck.
Trevor L.