Question on fonts

I have a friend asking me about fonts that he says show as a top hat.
Can someone tell me what class of font these are?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about question fonts

    On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 17:26:38 GMT, geezer wrote:

    > I have a friend asking me about fonts that he says show as a top hat.
    > Can someone tell me what class of font these are?
    >
    > Thanks

    May be a character in one of the wingding or webding fonts? Or a fanciful
    fonts installed by one of his programs.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    Interesting !

    I typed a-zA-Z in Word, then highlighted the text and selected all the odd
    fonts - Wingdings and WebDings and I couldn't find a tophat - there are
    some odd and interesting results, but not this. It also doesn't turn up in
    the character map
    --
    Good Luck.
    Trevor L.

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Configuration Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP