Red Dead Revolver - choosing levels

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Red Dead Revolver
Can you choose to play a level once you have completed it / them ?
I have finished the whole game twice but still cannot find an
option from start menu to choose my favourite levels to play again.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

You do unlock the Bounty Hunter option after you beat it. From there you
can pick which level you want to play. They give you new goals to achive
for each level.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com