annoying alert ~ dolphin sound?

February 1, 2005 1:31:03 PM

PLEASE HELP!!

I get this weird and annoying dolphin or bird chirp (?) ~ I do not know
what it is an alert for ~ that is part of the problem ~ I went to the sounds
and audio devices and played all of the assigned sounds and it was not one of
them.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 4:18:54 PM

Do you have WeatherBug installed? It will chirp when
it alerts you to a severe weather event . Look in your
notification area (next to the clock) for a temperature icon.
If you have it, click on it and change your alert preferences.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"kellyinmv" wrote:

| PLEASE HELP!!
|
| I get this weird and annoying dolphin or bird chirp (?) ~ I do not know
| what it is an alert for ~ that is part of the problem ~ I went to the sounds
| and audio devices and played all of the assigned sounds and it was not one of
| them.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 5:37:42 PM

In news:C2308E33-A20A-43D4-8E08-5EBBCC7C77D9@microsoft.com,
kellyinmv <kellyinmv@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> PLEASE HELP!!
>
> I get this weird and annoying dolphin or bird chirp (?) ~ I do
> not
> know what it is an alert for ~ that is part of the problem ~ I
> went
> to the sounds and audio devices and played all of the assigned
> sounds
> and it was not one of them.

Weatherbug installed?

Please reply to the newsgroup