annoying alert ~ dolphin sound?

PLEASE HELP!!

I get this weird and annoying dolphin or bird chirp (?) ~ I do not know
what it is an alert for ~ that is part of the problem ~ I went to the sounds
and audio devices and played all of the assigned sounds and it was not one of
them.
2 answers Last reply
More about annoying alert dolphin sound

    Do you have WeatherBug installed? It will chirp when
    it alerts you to a severe weather event . Look in your
    notification area (next to the clock) for a temperature icon.
    If you have it, click on it and change your alert preferences.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    In news:C2308E33-A20A-43D4-8E08-5EBBCC7C77D9@microsoft.com,
    kellyinmv <kellyinmv@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > PLEASE HELP!!
    >
    > I get this weird and annoying dolphin or bird chirp (?) ~ I do
    > not
    > know what it is an alert for ~ that is part of the problem ~ I
    > went
    > to the sounds and audio devices and played all of the assigned
    > sounds
    > and it was not one of them.

    Weatherbug installed?

    Please reply to the newsgroup