Cooler master thermal paste with cooler master hyper 212 evo

IMTIAZ_BABA

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
how to apply cooler master thermal paste {grease whatever u say} supplied with cooler master hyper 212 evo and is their any method to apply and with this cooler only one fan is supplied so how to fit another another fan with push pull configuration and what will be the difference of temperature {in %} if i fit another fan in the heatsink and my cabinet is cooler master 310 elite with three 120mm cooler master fan in my cabinet already fitted and will i get a good nice airflow with this cabinet or i have to change the cabinet
i m eagerly waiting for suggestions so thanks in advance :bounce: :hello: :sleep: :pt1cable:

CM_USA

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
You should put a pea size amount on the cpu and then spread it out. See below video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hNgFNH7zhQ

Only one fan is supplied with this cooler and the fan should be blowing air towards the rear fan of the case. I believe one fan is sufficient enough to cool your system, but if you want to add another you will have to purchase another 120mm fan separately as the second fan brackets are already included when you purchase the cpu cooler. To do the push/pull, both fans will be blowing air towards the rear fan of the case. In gernal, more fans on your case will always increase the overall airflow.