how to set auto filling out forms option

how does one delete all the names ect that are stored for the auto filling
out forms without having to retype everytime you fill out on the form. I
know I have seen the option somewhere but cannot remember where. I am using
xpHome
thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about auto filling forms option

    Open Internet explorer
    Click Tools
    Click Internet Options
    Click Content tab
    Click AutoComplete
    Male selections as desired.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "oldestof8sig" <oldestof8sig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how does one delete all the names ect that are stored for the auto filling
    > out forms without having to retype everytime you fill out on the form. I
    > know I have seen the option somewhere but cannot remember where. I am
    > using
    > xpHome
    > thanks

Configuration Forms Microsoft Customization Windows XP