how to set auto filling out forms option

February 2, 2005 1:35:01 AM

how does one delete all the names ect that are stored for the auto filling
out forms without having to retype everytime you fill out on the form. I
know I have seen the option somewhere but cannot remember where. I am using
xpHome
thanks
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 2:46:59 AM