how to set auto filling out forms option

how does one delete all the names ect that are stored for the auto filling
out forms without having to retype everytime you fill out on the form. I
know I have seen the option somewhere but cannot remember where. I am using
xpHome
thanks

Open Internet explorer
Click Tools