I had a list of commands to customize setting in Windows taped up beside my
computer. While it was stolen and there is one I can not remember. You
enter these commands in START/Run box. some commands are msconfig, dxdiag,
regedit....there is more and there is one I'm thinking of in my head but can
not remember it. If people can please type me some of the commands they know
I will recognize it when I see it. Thank you

Tweak Man wrote:
> I had a list of commands to customize setting in Windows taped up
> beside my computer. While it was stolen and there is one I can not
> remember. You enter these commands in START/Run box. some commands
> are msconfig, dxdiag, regedit....there is more and there is one I'm
> thinking of in my head but can not remember it. If people can please
> type me some of the commands they know I will recognize it when I see
> it. Thank you

Command Line...
C:\WINDOWS\Help\ntcmds.chm
and/or
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds.mspx

--
<- Shenan ->

I know just what you mean, but I can't add much more.
Here are a few that come to mind:
charmap
calc
chkdsk
cleanmgr

You might like to eyeball the exe files in C:Windows\system32 and see if
these prompt any memories
--
Cheers,
Trevor L.