New maps to BG42?

Hey
I seen on a server some maps to BG 42 that I dont think I have, called Front
Stalingrad and Warsaw - where can I find them?

Baron von Wulff Denmark
2 answers Last reply
More about maps bg42

    http://www.bf1942files.com would be a good place to look

    "Johnny Wulff Andersen" <jwulff@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
    > Hey
    > I seen on a server some maps to BG 42 that I dont think I have, called
    > Front Stalingrad and Warsaw - where can I find them?
    >
    > Baron von Wulff Denmark

    Thanx for the tip. I did not find the mas though - but a new mod (at least
    new to me) XWWII.
    So many tx again for taken your time to send me a reply :-)
    Best regards
    Baron von Wulff
    "Danny Harter" <danny.harter@ntlworld.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > http://www.bf1942files.com would be a good place to look
    >
    > "Johnny Wulff Andersen" <jwulff@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
    >> Hey
    >> I seen on a server some maps to BG 42 that I dont think I have, called
    >> Front Stalingrad and Warsaw - where can I find them?
    >>
    >> Baron von Wulff Denmark

Games Servers Video Games