New maps to BG42?

Hey
I seen on a server some maps to BG 42 that I dont think I have, called Front
Stalingrad and Warsaw - where can I find them?

Baron von Wulff Denmark

http://www.bf1942files.com would be a good place to look

"Johnny Wulff Andersen" <jwulff@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Hey
> I seen on a server some maps to BG 42 that I dont think I have, called
> Front Stalingrad and Warsaw - where can I find them?
>
> Baron von Wulff Denmark

Thanx for the tip. I did not find the mas though - but a new mod (at least
new to me) XWWII.
So many tx again for taken your time to send me a reply :)
Best regards
Baron von Wulff