Status
Not open for further replies.

rishiswaz

Honorable
Mar 10, 2012
My Radeon HD 6570M card is not being used to the full potential while running benchmarks and stability tests. MSI Afterburner reports a maximum of 35% use, and I just installed the latest drivers from the AMD website so I don't know why I am having this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Solution
I've never heard of a graphics chip/card failing to perform to its full capabilities in an actual game.

I suspect either MSI is misreporting, there is a CPU bottleneck, or you are misreading the results.

Either way, I doubt there's an issue you need to deal with. As long as you have the latest drivers installed your system should perform properly.

If in doubt, try to find some online numbers for your GPU in a benchmark that you can repeat. Keep in mind your numbers may vary with a different CPU.
I've never heard of a graphics chip/card failing to perform to its full capabilities in an actual game.

I suspect either MSI is misreporting, there is a CPU bottleneck, or you are misreading the results.

Either way, I doubt there's an issue you need to deal with. As long as you have the latest drivers installed your system should perform properly.

If in doubt, try to find some online numbers for your GPU in a benchmark that you can repeat. Keep in mind your numbers may vary with a different CPU.

Solution

rishiswaz

Honorable
Mar 10, 2012

There is no CPU bottleneck I have i7 quad core so I am fine on CPU. I figured it out. After re-installing the software I got accurate readings, so it was just misreporting lol. it was showing 91C temps at 35% use when it was actually 75C at 99% use, still wonder what that other 1% is tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.