super quiet low noise technology 20db
thermal control
over voltage protection +3.3v, +5v, +12v
short circuit protection
suited voltage ac input 115/230v optional
low noise & ripple
100% burn in test, vibration test, hi pot test/ leakage current test
innovative mesh grill side panel designed for max airflow
optional special pfc technology (save 40% power usage)
protections: over current, over voltage, under voltage, over tempeture, over power and short circuit protection.

is this any good? if it goes will it take my parts with it?

First one can be found for £13 on Amazon. That's not a good sign. I like saving money, sure, but not so much that what I'm buying is crap.

£51 for a 800W PSU is perhaps slightly better, but it's still too low to indicate quality. I suspect it will turn out to be a 500W PSU with an 800W sticker on it.

Both are noname/badname PSUs. I would look elsewhere.

If you go here: http://www.plugloadsolutions.com/80PlusPowerSupplies.aspx you will see that Powercool has no PSUs listed by 80Plus. That means the label on the second one is a lie. For an 800W PSU to have only two PCIe power cables is not promising.
Both of those units appear to be junk. Edit: the first ones you listed.
A quality modern PSU has some level of 80+ certification; it's not so much for the efficiency, but that it was run at 100% of its label during testing; not only did it not die, it provided its claimed wattage efficiently.
Seasonic, Antec, Corsair, XFX, Enermax/LEPA, and FSP are among the better brands.

Edit2: The Aerocool unit appears to be 80+ bronze. It is probably a reasonable PSU.

darren0000

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
Powerful "X" theme Gaming PSU
Compatible with ATX 12V 2.3 and EPS 12V 2.92
Low Noise 13.9cm Fan with intelligent fan speed control
High-Efficiency (up to 90%) - 80+ Bronze Certified
Supports Dual Core CPU, ATI CrossFire, NVIDIA SLi and all Multi-Core GPU technologies.
Built in next generation 6+2 pin PCI-Express graphic card connector.
Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99)
Extremely good voltage regulation (??%): provides steady power input
High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours
Green power design that meets EuP requirements
Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Wattage, Over Temperature and Short-Circuit protection
Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL

I've heard a horror story or two about them, but that's all.

Now the prices are getting realistic. I've also read a review of another Aerocool PSU that wasn't a total failure. Still, at that price you should be able to find something from one of the reliable brands - Antec, Corsair, OCZ, Seasonic, XFX etc.

I did find a single review of the PSU, but it's in Polish. Here's some nice Google Engrish:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpccentre.pl%2Farticle%2Fshow%2Faerocool-strike-x-600w%2Fid%3D17721%3Bpage%3D3

...Not great though, just "ok": http://www.jonnyguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8537
Other comments don't seem that great. It's built by Andyson, who does not enjoy a stellar reputation.
Still, it IS 80+ Bronze (it was listed at 80plus.org), which means it didn't croak at full load when tested. That says nothing about ripple and noise, and they test at a low ambient temperature, but if that's the only thing to go on, it beats a liar-labeled Powercool any day.

darren0000

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
im using the alpine 500w psu in my system now, phenom ii x4 850, 8gb ram bla bla so its just the psu upgrade i need, pennies were running out, but it seems fine, its says it has protection hopefully hold lol i dont overclock etc or game

Actually there seem to have been some shenanigans with the 80+ bronze certification, if you read the review.

The Antec HCG is a high quality PSU. The Corsair CX is more budget-oriented, but will still do fine in most cases.

It also depends on exactly what you expect to be running, but if you're sticking to one graphics card then either will definitely be fine.