taskbar

February 2, 2005 10:32:52 AM

On Windows XP:

When I open a program, it shows on the bottom taskbar as two instances.
However, the program is not running twice but it just appears on the task
bar twice.

Has anyone run into this issue? Please Help..

Thank you...

More about : taskbar

February 2, 2005 8:29:12 PM

See if repairing the taskbar helps:

Ref:
http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=uNnqon...

"msw @hotmail.com>" <msw<nospam> wrote in message
news:o kMQTNSCFHA.2600@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> On Windows XP:
>
> When I open a program, it shows on the bottom taskbar as two instances.
> However, the program is not running twice but it just appears on the task
> bar twice.
>
> Has anyone run into this issue? Please Help..
>
> Thank you...

February 2, 2005 8:30:30 PM

Go to Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_u.htm#xp_util

!