Startup / Shutdown screens

February 2, 2005 1:00:56 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

What are the names of the files for the XP startup and shutdown graphics and
sounds, and where are they located?

If they get changed by a theme without asking, can I just copy them from
another XP box and "put them back"?

Thanks.... Paul
February 2, 2005 1:00:57 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

C:\Windows\Media

!