changing popup look

February 2, 2005 1:21:10 PM

When you right click on an image and click save as you get a pop window to
slect where to save. This window has icons on the left for recent docs,
desltop, my docs, my computer, and net nabe on mine. iIs it possible to
modify and add you own icons for locations other than these.

Thanks

More about : changing popup

February 2, 2005 8:18:28 PM

If you use Tweak UI, you can do this. It is listed under Common Dialogs,
Places Bar. If the folders you want are not in the list provided you can add
them. Find it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/...