changing popup look

When you right click on an image and click save as you get a pop window to
slect where to save. This window has icons on the left for recent docs,
desltop, my docs, my computer, and net nabe on mine. iIs it possible to
modify and add you own icons for locations other than these.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about changing popup look

    If you use Tweak UI, you can do this. It is listed under Common Dialogs,
    Places Bar. If the folders you want are not in the list provided you can add
    them. Find it here:

    "yawstick" <yawstick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When you right click on an image and click save as you get a pop window to
    > slect where to save. This window has icons on the left for recent docs,
    > desltop, my docs, my computer, and net nabe on mine. iIs it possible to
    > modify and add you own icons for locations other than these.
    >
    > Thanks

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP