Hey guys, I'm from Australia and I have read a fair bit on this website and it has been very helpful but I have my own question now, I am looking to build a computer for mostly gaming and web use, no video editing or anything. I will be playing on only one normal monitor.
Thats what I'm looking at right now. I just have some questions -
1) Originally I was going to have it set up for SLi but only buy one 670 for now and one later, but is it true one 670 will play anything at max settings for now? How long before games will demand more than one 670?
2) If I just go for one 670 and forget about SLi I'm guessing I can save money on the MOBO, which MOBO would you guys recommend for that build ^?
3) Is the PSU all right? I realize that if I want to SLi I would be looking at around a 700w PSU, but if not it should be fine right? Whats the performance/noise/temps like on the Antec VP-550P? Antec VP-550P or OCZ Fatal1ty Series 550W Modular?
4) Anything else you would recommend for the build? Any problems? Any bottlenecks?
5) Also I am not that stressed on how soon I have to buy these products, I can wait a bit, is there any reason to wait that might drop prices a bit in the coming month or so?
6) Is it worth spending the extra cash on a K model and overclocking? Any real benefits?
Thanks in advance guys I look forward to your answers!