Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What is a fader switch for speakers

  • Feature Requests
  • Switch
  • Speakers
  • Tom's Hardware
Last response: in Forum Feedback
November 25, 2012 10:41:00 AM

Hello, I melted down the pot switch from my P A amp to my horn speaker in my business garage. So what do I use? Rheostat? Fader switch? I use it for P A and music 24/7. Thanks!

More about : fader switch speakers

November 25, 2012 12:35:46 PM

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

If it helps, the fader switch in car behaves like the balance but from front to back so I assume if you have four speakers - two ahead of your workspace and two behind, your fader switch will bring equal sound from each pair

Related resources